View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 09:22 PM   #7
newproudmom
YT Addict

Confused

oh no! I counted my blessings too soon. Charlie is peeing in the house again. I don't know. I am going to start crate training again. Gosh, when is he going to be 100% potty train. I can't wait. He is also getting aggressive and will not listen to anyone. If he sees the door open, he will run outside super fast and run around the place. I am afraid he will get hit by a car. I can't control him. Anyways, he was good about going outside to pee and poo at the same time. Now, he will pee and save his poop for later..or poop and save peep for later...He won't do them together like he always does. After he pee, he will start sniffing around and eating things...and run around..i tried reminding him he still needs to poop, he will run away from the spot and start sniffing/eating things again. I will take him inside to re-crate him. Once inside, he will run around the house and do all these crazy things. when i try to get him to go inside his crate until he needs to go poop, he will run away from me. I used to chase him but have stop b/c i don't want him to think i am playing with him. I don't know what to do with this boy anymore. He is so wild and won't listen. he needs obedience training. I was watching victoria stillwell and thought to myself "hey i need you!" charlie is driving me crazy.
newproudmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!