View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 06:40 PM   #1
megansmomma
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Default Our precious Ella

I'm sure many of you do not know the story of Ella that has been going on in the rescue forum. Right before Christmas she was found wondering and abandoned on the streets of Los Angeles. She was a breeder dog that was disguarded when she was too old to continue to do her "job" and was tossed onto the streets. She was picked up with a ruptured eye from god only knows what and taken to an animal shelter in LA. Her eye was removed and she was posted onto Petfinder.com Her story of how she came to YT heartbreaking to say the least! It has been about 6 weeks since lcornel has been her foster mom in rescue and she has become quite the little celebrity to all of us.

Ella story is located here:
http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/yor...l-control.html

The reason that I am posting this is because Ella has been ADOPTED and will be going to her new home today! I was hoping that everyone would stop by Ella's thread to let lcornel know what a wonderful thing she has done and lend your support at this very bittersweet day ----when Ella got her wings.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!