View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 05:51 PM   #4
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MindieRose View Post
I am going to try at least one of those this weekend! Thank you so much! With all the obvious differences I notice about us, food seems to bring everyone together. It's really hard to not love someone who has a passion for food and working in the kitchen- not that I love working in the kitchen, I despise dishes, but food, oh preparing food and watching others enjoy it, that is worth so much!
You're so welcome ! I agree, there is something so nourishing and bonding about food - it really brings people together. I too despise the clean-up, but love to see people enjoy something new (or old) and be excited about something they're eating, or something you cooked for them, or something you cooked together. Also, cooking is really so creative, so it adds that whole layer as well.

For me and hubby, our favorite thing about the holidays is that we have all the time in the world to cook together - so we plan this whole menu and go to it, usually trying new things - and it's just so much fun! And then we go into a food coma....

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!