View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 11:46 AM   #15
Arzel36
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyTrixie143 View Post
I probably would have been just as shocked as your guest was. My furkids are spoiled rotten and anyone who knows me will tell you that and I do at times give them something from my plate when it is something healthy or good for them. But I would never let them eat right off my plate when I was eating.
What if you had something on your plate that was bad for them? You can't tell them they can only eat certain foods on your plate, or that they are only allowed to eat off your plate certain times, it doesn't work that way.
It is a bad behavior for them to learn in my opinion.
To each of their own's is what I say. But myself only cook healty food's for my family. I don't do any fried food's at all. Last night for dinner, we had grilled chicken,mashed potatoe's, green bean's, and for dessert we had jello with mixed fruit's in it. So you see I do cook healty meal's for my family, and I'm not regretting for letting my furbaby eat from my plate, I feel this way about it it's better for them too eat from a plate then from a floor. But like I said to Each their own's.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!