View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 07:31 AM   #4
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockdiva View Post
Yes! I love Dr Messionier! I only see him once a year though. I live in NW Fort Worth and his practice is quite a drive for me to Plano. So he suggested I keep a relationship with a local vet and then he can do Wookies yearly check ups, titer tests and all that. I can call him with questions (actually his assistant, but she checks with him before she answers) and they are very good about helping me out as much as they can over the phone. I really, really like his views. He believes in using natural methods whenever possible but also feels there is a place for conventional medicine when used properly! I just love that!!! I had his book "Natural Health Bible for Dogs and Cats" for a long time and really used it a lot before I realized he was local! So yeah, I feel lucky!!! Thanks for the advice on the kibble!!
SO envious over here ! I really appreciate vets who can truly balance conventional medicine w/ holistic - bc they both really have a place in health care.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!