View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 06:07 AM   #1
Rockdiva
YT Addict

Animal Smiley 036 So we started raw last night....

Wookie really seemed to like it!! He just sniffed it at first, but then he really went after it. There were a few pieces of kibble in it that were left from the morning (we are doing the rotation diet) and he ate all the raw before he ate those! I know this is good for him, but I just felt so weird. Guess cause it just goes against what you learn about raw meat! Plus I was doing homecooked before and I just felt so bad giving him this cold meal when he is used to having a warm dinner in his belly. Guess it is just my hang ups I gotta get over!!

I stayed with the Innova EVO kibble in the mornings instead of using Natures Variety mostly because I just bought a new bag of it. I am not sure if I am going to switch to NV's kibble or not though. I dont see that I really need to, but part of me wonders if I should be using the same brand. Doesn't seem like they are made to work together, so I think the Innova would be fine. Wookie really likes it too. Anyone have any thoughts on that?

I did go back onto the Natures Variety website and look around it some more. I was happily surprised to see that my hollistic vet (Shawn Messionier) is on the Pet Nutrition Council! Made me feel much better about it!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!