View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 09:18 AM   #19
bellasmomok
♥ love my girls!! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mybabyboymax View Post
this is a horrible thing for any parent to go through, looking at your child hanging from your dogs mouth Im sure she is regretting her decision on leaving the baby alone. Yes she made a horrible mistake but that doesnt take away from the undescribable hurt this mother is feeling right now. We dont have to start on the whole blaming game, im sure shes doing enough of that right now herself. I will keep this family in prayer
I totally agree that this is a terrible thing for any parent/family to go through....I know they are blaming themselves and feel just awful.
Lots of tragic/terrible things happen every day that could have been prevented. I hope this doesn't sound callous, but I was sitting here thinking...obviously, if someone heard this story and then had a baby, they would never leave the baby alone with a pet....so maybe in the little class they give now at the hospital to all parents before they go home with their new baby, they should include a couple of ways to avoid tragedies. I don't know for sure, but I'd bet that they make sure and say "don't EVER fall asleep with your baby in bed with you, or you could accidentally roll over and suffocate the baby while you're sleeping!"....maybe they should include other preventable tid bits, like "don't EVER leave your baby alone with pets or even other children!" Just a thought.....
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!