View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 11:18 PM   #4
yorkiepup2
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickSilver View Post
I am very upset. I ordered two winter jackets for Thor before Christmas. The website said they would take 1-2 weeks to ship. Two weeks later, I had not received anything. I sent an email to customer service, who said that my jackets would be coming in "any day now."

Fast forward to today (one *month* later), when I get a notification from Paypal that I have received a refund from this vendor. I check the status of my order and NEITHER of the jackets is available! There is no notification or apology from the vendor.

I was so excited about these clothes, and now I'm not even sure I'll be able to get them, even from another source because I've waited so long. Thor has no warm clothing! I could have purchased these items from a number of other places, but this boutique seemed to have such great selection. Now I know why -- they don't guarantee the items! Grrrrrrrr.
GEEZ!!!!!!!!! I can imagine how upset you are........as I would be too. I hate online vendors that don't keep the availability of items in "real time". Thanks for letting us know!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!