View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 06:11 AM   #5
Akbritt
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraLove View Post
this makes me really mad
I was taught from a very young age never to buy puppies from any pet store (unless its like the SPCA adoptions at the store) because most of the time they do come from puppy mills. Now it seems like common sense but some people just dont catch on. If no one buys puppies from these places then maybe they would go out of business and according to that video, they didnt have much money any how!

This is just so sad, Im glad there is no petland where i live, but they should be put out of business by all means

Some people really and truly don't know any better...thats why it is up to people like us to spread the word as much as we can. I still cant understand why Pet land is still in business....as many puppies as they sell at such prices, they should have enough money to refund someone back their money less then $2000. If they can't afford that...you know they are not spending money on vet care and supplies for these animals. But in reality they do have the money...its just going in to the pockets of the owners. And since little snickers have prov...you know more puppies will have the same.
Akbritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!