View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 07:18 AM   #1
TeresaM
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Cake Hey Gracie...It's your Birthday...

Gracie Ruth turned 1 year old on Sunday.

She had her first Beauty Palor appt on Sat to get all pretty. I can't rave enough about the place we went to. Classy K9 Cuts in Plano, TX. OMG!! What a fabulous place. txrosegirl recommended it to me and WOW! they are fantastic!! G was so good for Lisa, the groomer, and stood still and let her cut and trim and snip and primp acting like the little princess that she thinks she is. And we both just love the fact that we have no more nightly torture routine to get all her rats combed out.

On Sunday, we gave G her present. Hide A Squirrel is a HUGE hit at our house. Thank you to the YT'er who posted last week about this. G played with it for hours yesterday. Am going to need to find the Hide A Bee for Yogi's first birthday in August.

We are having a big party next Sunday. And along with several of Gracie's friends all of G's other brothers & sisters are going to be there. Plus her mom & dad. It will be the first time all 8 will be together and crazy person that I am, I'm going to try and get them all to sit still on the couch so that I can get a family portriat.

1) Before
2) After
3 & 4) Fun with Hide A Squirrel
Attached Thumbnails
Hey Gracie...It's your Birthday...-b.jpg   Hey Gracie...It's your Birthday...-c.jpg   Hey Gracie...It's your Birthday...-3.jpg   Hey Gracie...It's your Birthday...-6.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!