View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 06:58 AM   #15
jp4m2
Love my Boys
Donating Member

I have to agree that we as a society are over medicating ourselves......I never gave it a thought about medications until one day I came across an article on the FDA and the Pharmaceutical companies....I was intrigued, shocked, angry and frightened so I started googling anything that would include the words "FDA"... ""corruption" .... "Big Pharma".... "recalled medications".... " FDA drug approval" .... " adverse reactions".... " physicians ties to drug companies"...etc. etc. and the information was staggering!....

I will never take a medication without researching the side effects and data concerning recalls, adverse reactions, and how long it has been on the market, and I will research the condition that I may have and see if there is an alternative treatment that does not involve synthetic medications...Doctors generally are not trained in diet or (lack of) vitamins and minerals which could be a contributor to a condition. Their training is in disease and medications....

I also came across several articles that link a possibility that depression ADHD and a lack of omega 3's in the diet as being a plausible treatment...If that is that case then many children are being drugged unnecessarily The new shift is on our pets, that is an untapped segment for selling more pharmaceuticals to.. The pharmaceutical companies are known for making up diseases and disorders so they can sell more medications....People really have to get educated on what is happening in this business, and yes it is a business and a huge one at that.....

I never go to a site that is run by the government for info and I never get drug info from a site that advertises drugs. I try and get info from sites that fight for consumer rights. These articles are interesting.....

Psychiatry and disease mongering: Road Rage Disorder is latest spontaneously "discovered" disease

Pharmaceutical Industry and FDA Endangering Your Health for Profit
jp4m2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!