View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 03:09 PM   #1
kelly jo
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default John Travolta's Son Jett

I keep reading these really stupid things about how they are Scientology followers....how they don't believe in med's.....I have had quite alot of dealings with med's with my daughter, and nothing works forever ! They have had her on so many different things trying to stabilize her bi-polar. Dr.'s are not GOD!!!!! It's ok to question them, espically when it comes to our kids. Parents are not stupid people, we know our children. My daughter is 25 and after getting guardianship because of just that, so dr's can't just give her something, I still question them. I use to be afraid to but not anymore. I think saying that the Travolta's were not giving him his med's because of their religious belief's is just plain stupid ! If the med dosn't work then you have to stop taking it and take other steps. They raised this child for 16 years, I think they know what's best. Sometimes you have to give the body a break from all the drugs and see what it will do on it's own. We are always looking for that magic pill. Sorry I had to vent......now I feel better.
kelly jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!