View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 10:41 AM   #1
YorkieMumma
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default For all who have lost a beloved fur-baby, and for those who have supported me as well

It has been just three short days since we have lost our little baby girl, Olive. And as painful and sorrowful our days have been since that horrific day, they have also been days of amazing love and comfort.

People, whom I've not met, but bounded together by our love for our Yorkies, and many who have experienced painful loss as well, have come out to express their love and support.

And for this, I thank you all with all my heart --- a bruised and battered heart for now, but one full of love.

As a way of loving each of you back, I wanted to share some of the things I have found comfort in these past few days. Whatever your belief or faith, we all are comforted in knowing that there is a greater Being up there who created our animals and loves them just as much.

Thank you all for your caring words of love and support. I pray that God will keep you and all your babies healthy and safe. And on that day when He calls them home, please remember that they will eagerly await our homecoming, when it is our turn to go home.

===========

"This plan, which God will complete when the time is right, is to bring all creation together, everything in heaven and on earth, with Christ as head." Ephesians 1:10

"Search in the Lord's book of living creatures and read what it says. Not one of these creatures will be missing and not one will be without its mate. The Lord has commanded it to be so; He Himself will bring them together. It is the Lord who will divide the land among them and give each of them a share. They will live in the land age after age, and it will belong to them for ever." Isaiah 34:16, 17

"And then I heard every creature in heaven, on earth, in the world below, and in the sea - all living beings in the universe - and they were singing: 'To Him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb, be praise and honour, glory and might, forever and ever'."
Revelation 5:13

===============

Some wonderful sites I visit:

Articles
The Bible and Animals

We love you, little sweetheart Olive. Mumma & Pappa will be with you one day soon.

With much love,
Charisa & Milko
Violet (Yorkie), Amanda (Ragdoll kitty), & Newmie (Ragdoll kitty)

Last edited by YorkieMumma; 01-18-2009 at 10:43 AM.
YorkieMumma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!