View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 07:56 AM   #13
yorkiesmiles
Donating YT 4000 Club Member

This is really eye opening - I tend not to use anything topical for fleas when I am at home - I have found alternatives to treating my home & yard - Borax sprinkled in the yard during warm mths & I have those electronic plug ins in my house that are to keep rodents & other small things together (they say they can't prove no fleas - but since I began using them a decade ago - no fleas )

But when I am traveling with the dogs to other places out of state - especially warmer places, and my dogs will be outside & around other dogs, I have used Frontline, even when I was hesitant to do so. WE'RE DONE NOW!! This really upsets me.

I go to a holistic/acupuncture vet, I will be taking him this article! Thank you for the post. But did anyone else notice that this article is 7 years old!! WHY WHY WHY isn't there more information out there on this??? This is just like the drug companies we deal with as humans - these firms are so powerful they block information & are such a powerful industry in our country!

Thank you BJ - jp4m2 - for this link Danger of Chemical Pest Control Products - safe alternatives Lots of great info! I wasn't familiar with this website - I can see I have a lot of reading to do on her site!
yorkiesmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!