View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 07:38 PM   #1
aquinn
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Love Clearing out the closet for fundraiser!!

Hello all!

In this economy, animal shelters are suffering for donations more than ever, so Tucker and I have decided to go through his closet and sell what he's never worn to raise money to donate.

Everything listed is brand new, never worn--and most of it still has original packaging/tags. We've tryed to price everything fairly, but if you like something and don't agree with the price please feel free to make an offer. Remember, it's all going to charity

Shipping will be $3.00 for the first item and .50 for each item thereafter. If you would prefer actual shipping just ask, I'd be glad to do it that way too, just takes a little more time for you to get your item as I have to go to the post office to get everything weighed and then come back home and let you know the total price, etc. If you want the actual shipping instead just include your zip code in the PM with your order.

I'll go by first PMs

Pink rain slicker. Size M. Comes with detachable, button on hood. $8
Royal Blue rain coat with reflective safety stripe & pocket, with hoodie. Size S. $8
Orange reflective jacket. Slick windbreaker material with pocket. Size S. $8

Blue & White bath robe with hood. NOTE: this item has been used once and has been washed. Size xs. $5
Blue & White pom pom scarf. One size. $3
Blue & White super soft PJs. Size small. $10
"Wipe your paws please" Pink and blue blanket/towel. $4

Midnight velvet black with sequins and feathers evening cloak. This is soooo cute!!! Size XS $12
Red, Grey, & white turtleneck sweater. Size S. $7
Brown and pink hat and scarf set. One size. $7
Pink & multi colored hearts sweater. Size small. $5
Pooch State 65 blue, green, & white hoodie. Size XS $7
Red, Grey & White sweater with zip up collar. Size XS $7

Bad to the Bone winter vest with faux fur hood and lots of gold rings-Bling! This has a hole for the leash to attach to harness too! $10
Silver harness vest $8

Thanks for Looking!!!! I'm looking forward to hopefully being able to write a large donation check

Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1171565.JPG (136.5 KB, 63 views)
File Type: jpg P1171566.JPG (140.2 KB, 90 views)
File Type: jpg P1171567.JPG (152.4 KB, 101 views)
File Type: jpg P1171568.JPG (155.4 KB, 84 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!