View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 09:11 AM   #1
yorkie_mama22
Currently Suspended!

Default Does your yorkie like bones?

I was told Stormy used to get rawhide bones to chew. I didn't know much about them so I did buy her a few but she didn't like any of them. She isn't like to play with chew toys either but I know dogs are suppose to chew so I bought her a cookie bone, they are all natural baked cookies. She enjoys them, when I was at my moms last week though I bought the boxer a large natural pigbone. I don't believe it is rawhide, doesn't say anywhere on it that it is but not 100% sure. Well Stormy ended up wanting it so I bought her one, it's huge for her but she loves it, shes laying under the desk right now chomping away! This is so exciting for me considering she never wanted anything until now and I've had her for three months now. This morning she was actually hyper running around! I think she is starting to open up and feel more comfortable my hubby. I put her on his chest last night and she rolled on her back and demanded a belly rub from him Then when he got up to the kitchen she actually stayed on the couc when he left her there and usually she would run away from him. She was such a happy active dog at my moms last week because there was no males around and I really see she craves another playmate. Last night my mom came over with Annabelle and they were running and playing like pups! It was so nice to watch and even my hubby was like wow I've never seen Stormy like that! This pup is bringing out the pup in Stormy and I am so glad, she seems so much more happier and getting so friendly with strangers. !! Sorry to ramble but so happy to see her getting better.

Back to my question, what type of chew bones do you use? I want something natural. Now can I buy at the pet store or should I just buy some from the grocery store and give themto her raw?
yorkie_mama22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!