View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 06:45 AM   #10
Moses
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsalford79 View Post
I am in the same boat as the OP. I have a 8 week old boy. I got him about a week ago. He is so small that the grass covers him up so I don't take him outside. I am using the pad thing for him to use the bathroom. When I take him out of his crate I immediately put him on the pad and say go pee pee. He will do it usually. I also will do this after he eats a meal as well. He has had a few accidents thus far and when I catch him doing it I will tell him no and put him on the pad hoping he understands. He has been sleeping through the night thusfar as well with only one accident. I will make him go do the business about 10 at night and he seems to hold it through the night.

Anyone else got any suggestions of what I could do or things that I am doing wrong.

Thanks
Wow, my boy could never make it through the night in his first year. I took him out once at night for the first 2 years. Now that he is older he can make it. Make sure to take out after every meal. And I have always suggested a feeding schedule. This really helps with knowing their potty schedule.

Moses' Page Mommy lubs you very much!!
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!