View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 04:53 PM   #9
Miao
No Longer a Member

I'm really curious to hear about those who have had small/large yorkies pass of old age too.

The other day, my hubby was talking to a parking attendent who said he had a yorkie at home that looked just like our baby except a little bigger. He's about 8-10 lbs where our girl is about 6lbs, give-take an ounce. He feeds him "a piece of steak every day" and he jumps on/off furniture all the time, and healthy as a horse, and still acting like a puppy at 15 years old...

Before I got mine, we came upon a woman with what appeared to be maybe a 5lb girl who had excited trickle problem, but other than that, and her early housebreaking headache, the woman said that her 7 yr old has always been healthy as can be too, and she got her from a friend who had an "oopsie" with her pets. She said it's just "luck".

Also, around that time, came upon a longer bodied but short legged skinny 3.5 lb 2 yr old at the pet store. The owner said they answered an ad from an old woman who only had one litter. They so far had no health problems with their girl.

LOL, see, I can't help but be nosey whenever I spotted one before, and also after I got my girl because I'm always amazed at how cute, well behaved and healthy others' "kids" are and I want(ed) one from the same source and learn the magic they used!
Miao is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!