View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 04:01 PM   #17
Cheryl
Yorkie Yakker

Default I understand what you are talking about girl!

Hey, I have two yorkies, and I really try to do all the healthy things, and believe me we always have issues with ear infections and loose stools and scratching and what have you! Mine have very sensitive tummies, and I have been to the vet so many times! One has ear infections always, and I try to keep them clean, but my older one never has had an ear problem! All dogs are different believe me! I used to feed Nutro, and I try now to do Natures Varity raw! I really take goooooood care of my dogs and they have issues! Last night, after picking them up from getting groomed, my little one was scratching uncontrollably, and she was raw! It was as if her leg would not stay still and she was sick! Rushed her to a vet and got a much dreaded steroid shot and it really did not help her much at all! I was worried sick! I don't know if it wasn't exposure to pesticides inside the home where she was staying! Today she is better, and I do not know after all of this what the issue was! Every dog is different, but I would not want any other breed of dog! Love my little ones!
Cheryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!