Default Small AKC male for sale Florida

1. Your name -Christin

2. Your city, state: Florida

3. Your phone number: 904-349-7185

4. Your email address: SerendipityYorkies@yahoo.com

5. Yorkie(s) For Sale: one 2 yr old male

6. Birthdate of Yorkie(s): 11/22/06

7. Age of Yorkie(s): 2+

8. Weight of Yorkie(s) parents: 5 and 3.5 (dam and sire)

9. Current weight of Yorkie(s) for sale:4

10. Registration if any (AKC, etc): AKC

11. Price: $1200

12. When puppies will be ready to be taken home: Now

13. Do you ship your Yorkies: Yes for an additional $300

14. Any additional information you want to add:

-------
Mozart is 4 lbs in weight. He has a small short face and is very sweet. He does spray occassionally as he was my stud. I have another 3.5 lb stud already and soon to be getting a new champion I was promised almost a year ago this coming week, so he needs a new home! Too many studs = trouble. Prefer he go to a home with no other studs so he can be the "main man". He is just over 2 years old. Both testes descended and healthy. Needs to be indoors. He is crate trained. He has been on interceptor, advantage and is parasite/heartworm negative. All records to prove! He is very much proven and has sired many litters. Anywhere from 3-6 in each litter. I currently have a litter he has sired (6) and can send pics of them. Actually I will try and post one here. He has a puppy cut now, but I included a pic of him with longer hair as well. He has a silk hair coat, not modified and not cotton! Very nice. He has a very quiet, sweet personality. Loves to lay cradled like a baby and will sit by you and put one paw on your leg to let you know he would like to be held. I'll be trying to put emotion aside on this sweetie.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!