View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 07:22 PM   #14
yavenay
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrie View Post
OMG! Bailey absolutely hates it when I'm on the computer or reading. Its the ONLY time she wants to cuddle (except for nap time). She will paw at the back of my lap top as if to say "close the lid!". Here's a pic of her peeking over the top!

Brandi does the same thing. When I am laying down on the couch with my laptop she peeks over the screen as if to say "Are you done yet?". But it gets even better. My cat jumps on me too! So now I have my Brandi laying on my legs and my is cat laying on my chest. What's even funnier is if Brandi sees the cat laying on my chest, she will break her neck trying to get up to my chest. She hates it when my cat Zoey also wants attention. It's like she goes into protection mode. She only does this when I am laying down. Sometimes my cat will stand her ground and won't move so now I have my cat laying on one side of my chest and my little one laying on the other side of my chest. What's even worse is I won't move so I don't disturb either one of them .

Here I am the one uncomfortable as hell to make sure my furbabies get the attention they want. Somebody please explain this logic! Do they have me wrap around their little paws or what?
yavenay is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!