View Single Post
Old 09-30-2005, 08:06 PM   #10
shecass
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorsmomma
So this morning was a little hetic. While I've been frantically trying to get school stuff done, Thor has been barking at me to play and entertain him. "Momma, dis is urw dob to pwease me! And I'm borwed!! Pway wif me NOW!" Of course that is my job! So I decided to take him on a walk to wear his little butt out!...I jumped on my bike, and put him on the zippy leash (and my lab on no leash) and rode around the neighborhood! Whew, guess what? Thor is O-U-T! For about ten minutes of him just running beside my bike, he got some good exercise! I stopped to let him poo, and since the leash is so long if I just slow down a bit he has time to pee while the leash is pulling out. So ladies and gents that are fighting the battle of how to wear their little butts out, jump on the bike. Just becareful about running them over! Thor sorta got the idea...big fast wheels are scary!
Hannah

That's great. Usually with Mollie I just take her outside for a good game of fetch she loves her balls we do this for about 30 minutes and she is zonked by the time we get back in. Now with her & Wyatt both they run around all over the house playing and when they collapse they collapse.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!