View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 08:27 AM   #26
ndyorkiemom
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmrldShdwQueen View Post
I think she is saying that Punky is Lola and Johnny's pup and Rowdy is Moxie and Johnny's pup.

Moxie and Johnny are Tucker and Madison's parents (that I have) and they are the ones that are 6 lbs and 5.8 lbs.

Then Lola is 4 lbs I think and the daddy is also Johnny who is the 5.8 lbs.

If I remember correctly they are only a couple of days apart but aren't brothers, but Terri could tell you the best.
You are correct Nicki Punky is Lolas baby and Rowdy is Moxies and yes they are only two days apart. Punky was born on the 16th and Rowdy the 18th, sorry for not making that clear but to me they are the same age basically so I just listed them that way. The weights I posted the other day for the parents are the weights that they currently weigh. At the time of the first post they were a little heavier but with winter weather here I cut back on the amount of food they get since they aren't getting as much excercise since they can't go outside, thus the weight change.
What is important is that these are two very healthy and well adjusted little boys that are looking for loving forever homes. If anyone has any questions just ask and I will be happy to answer them. As for pictures of the parents they can all be seen on my website under their names. Punky's mom is Natalies Wee Lola and Rowdy's mom is Miss Chevious Moxie the sire to both puppies is Natalies Blessed Johnny's Doneit Again. To see their pedigrees all you have to do is click on their pictures.
I hope everyone is having a great day and staying warm...

Join today and remove this ad!