Old 01-14-2009, 12:34 PM   #80
Woogie Man
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoRkiE Te aMo View Post
Just to put my 2 cents worth in ..
What u do not pay in food costs ..
u may end up paying double in medical costs
EXACTLY!! I always tell anyone that gets a puppy from me to spend the money on the food or you'll be spending it (and a lot more) at the vet. I spend more time educating them about the importance of a quality food than probably any other single aspect of care. One more thing. A lot of folks here are looking for a quality food but want something they can buy locally. Often the most recommended brands aren't available in someone's local area. You can just go to a site such as Pet Food Direct and order it. They price most foods below retail so, even with the shipping costs, you still aren't paying more than you would if you could find it in a local store. This way no one is limited with their pet food choices. So, do your research, find a brand you want, and don't worry about it not being available. I feed Nature's Logic. It's the only dry food that has no synthetic vitamins and minerals added due to the quality of the food itself exceeding AAFCO guidelines. Pet Food Direct sells it at a price that is well below retail so I'm not paying extra for it even with the shipping costs added in.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!