View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009, 10:38 AM   #1
samsonsmomdana
Yorkie Yakker

Default Samson Took On a Labrador!

Yesterday afternoon my 8 year old son comes running in the house "mom Samson got into the other yard!" The neighbor behind us has 2 labs (black & yellow). They always bark at each other through the fence. There was a small opening under the fence (which used to be blocked by a brick) and that's where he got out. I was frantic, thinking they were ripping Samson to pieces! Then I heard him barking. I climbed up to look over the fence (6 ft wooden fence) and saw the yellow lab pinned up against the back door and Samson barking his head off at him! I tried to call Samson back (using treats) but no luck. Then the lab "escaped" around the yard and Samson chased him back to the door again! The lab was scared to death! I didn't see the other black one, he may have been hiding somewhere! When my husband came home, he was able to get Samson to come to the fence where my son was waiting with treats in hand. Samson crawled back under the fence to our side. Mike put a few bricks to cover the hole so this won't happen again! I'm telling you he thinks he's a rotweiller!
samsonsmomdana is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!