View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 06:22 PM   #6
amandawash
Lovin' my R & R
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy1999 View Post
Oh Thor sounds like a little cutie, you have to learn to ignore the negative people and concentrate on the positive. By the way, I don't think there is any teacup controversy when it comes to the actual dogs, many of us think dogs in all sizes are wonderful, but we do suggest that you run from any breeder who breeds for tinies, and any breeder who uses the word, "teacup." I think in general you will find you get a lot more positive attention with a yorkie than negative. Think of what the owners of some breeds have to go through.
About the "teacup contravercy" I think she means that most people think we want to be like Paris Hilton or Jessica Simpson with our little dogs. I get lots of nasty looks when I have my boys out, even in the petstore. I think it's because I am younger and wear high heels I always assume people think I am trying to make them an accessory. I would say 1 out of 10 people say something nice to me when I have my boys. Now if I have my golden, people stop me left and right saying how cute she is etc. So I don't think it's me

I am so glad you ended up with Thor and it turned out to be a happy ending!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!