View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 05:21 PM   #1
Moses
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Embarassed Bro and I got in a Fight over DOG and YT!!

You know me and my brother got in a fight last night. We continously fight over my dog. Now I have the sweetest little dog. He could basically do nothing wrong. He is well trained and listens well. He barely barks and only chews on his toys. My bro dislikes him because he is a LITTLE dog. He says he just doesnt' like the breed and part of that reason is because he is too small. So he ignores my dog and he will never pet him. He likes to give him dirty looks and intimidate him sometimes. I hate this so MUCH. I really do think he is jealous. Yet he will go over and let his friends dogs out when they go on vacation!!
Also he laughs at me when i talk about YT and when i try to show him my profile or I just want to talk about it he starts laughing like I am stupid. Tells me YT is DUMB!! Does anyone else have this problem with any PRIDEFUL men in their lives.
I told him last night before I hung up on him that I was tired of him being so mean to my dog. I will choose my dog over him and if this is the way it has to be than so be it!!! HELP!

Moses' Page Mommy lubs you very much!!
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!