View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 01:09 PM   #9
lemonlauren
YT Addict

I don't know... we go to the Animal Care Center in Pahrump, and I really love them there. After the second visit, they all know both my name and Nikko's name, and exactly what our situation was, and they are all very nice. I was amazed on my third visit when I walked in and they said, "Hi Lauren, how's Nikko doing?" Also, they specialize in small animals which makes me feel good.

On our first visit, they actually stayed late after five so I could drive out and pick up some medication. On our second visit, the vet talked with us for almost a half hour explaining different things I had questions about. On top of all that, they're pretty cheap too! A neuter with pain meds to take home costs $89!

We picked Nikko up in Vegas and did a quick wellness check at the West Charleston Animal Hospital, and I was unimpressed with them... They sent me home with a big sample bag of Science Diet, I stupidly paid for a few things that I didn't really want/need but they pushed on me, and one thing that I asked them to do (microchip my pup), they apparently didn't do it.

Hopefully someone here can give you a better suggestion... I know Pahrump is a pretty long drive, and other than that all I could give you was a place in Vegas I didn't like, lol.

Lauren & Nikko
lemonlauren is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!