View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 09:46 AM   #2
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Wow you are good. I have no idea what you said for the most part but Im glad you were able to solve the problem!!

My day has gone like this... mind you its 'that time' of month for me. No toothpaste this morning, leave for work and get caught in dead stop traffic. Call boss to say I'll be late, finally get out of traffic onto a different highway and a rock kicks off a trailer and bashes my windshield putting a nice little nick in it (my car is only 6 months old) we are supposed to get a cold front for the next 4 days that will leave temps in the single digits... so hopefully this won't spider crack. Get to work and get pulled into the big boss's office. Im not getting laid off, but my job is changing into exactly that I didn't want it to. Oh well... still got a job, thank god and I didnt get a demotion or pay decrease. Have to watch coworkers get laid off, which is always just horrible. Then big BIG boss calls and says I have to do a presentation to all the sales managers tomorrow morning at 830am.

Luckily I know this day could be worse... but right now its not all that great!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!