View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 09:35 AM   #1
bellasmomok
♥ love my girls!! ♥
Donating Member

Wink Any other "stalkers" out there?

Just wondering if anyone else has a "stalker"?

Bella started occasionally "stalking" her toys well before Thanksgiving this year. Most of the time when you throw a toy, she chases it down, gives it a good shaking, and then brings it back to tug for a bit before you throw it again. But every now and then, we throw a toy and she runs up to it until she's a couple of yards away and then drops down and holds very still. Then, she slowly crawls up all the way to it and pounces!! Then she shakes it and brings it back. Tooooo cute!

Well, at Thanksgiving and Xmas both, I had her with me at my aunt's who has a tiny Yorkie puppy (Emma) that just turned 5 mo. old a week ago and is only 2-ish pounds now. They played and played and had the biggest time, but every so often, Bella would stop in her tracks facing Emma and if Emma wasn't moving toward her, she'd drop down and hold very still. Then, as long as Emma stayed still, Bella would slowly WALK!! all the way up to her (if she moved at all, she went back to holding stock still until she stopped moving) and then do a very tiny little pounce at her, and they'd be off running around again! It was like she thought that as long as she was still Emma couldn't see her!! And most of time she didn't even crawl, she just very slowly walked right up to her....toooo funny! She must have done it a couple dozen times and every time was just as cute to watch as the first!!! I soooo wish I had a video camera!

Anyone else have a "stalker"??
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!