View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 09:27 AM   #1
ilubmycoco
Yorkie Talker

Embarassed Help my puppy is itching alot

okay so ive had my dog already for 3 weeks and he has always lightly scratched and licked but i just though it was normal i mean after all he is a dog ... but ever since saturday when i got him groomed for the first time he has started scratching behind his ears constantly yesterday i held him down and checked the back of his ears for fleas but nothing but i did come accross three little round scabs i put some cortisone and it calmed him down for a while untill this morning that my mom saw his little ear all red and called me and put some more cortisone im very worried i dunno what it is if it can be an allergy or an ant bite or what can anyone help me i dont think it be food allergies cause wouldnt it be all over his body if it were food i feed him natural choice [COLOR=green! important][COLOR=green! important]puppy[/COLOR][/COLOR] oatmeal formula i know its not the best but the lady i got him from use to feed him kibble and bits yuk horrible then i switched him to this one not knowing that it wasnt all that good and now i want to switch him to wellness but im afraid to hurt him or something because hes so little only 4 months any suggestions please help

THanks

Angie & COCO!!
ilubmycoco is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!