View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 02:02 AM   #1
blueeyes_jd
YT 1000 Club Member

Default prayers and good thoughts needed!!!

so I have been having really bad pain in my ovaries area for the past 6 months... I went to my obgyn in oct. and she said that it could have been that i had cysts on my ovaries and it turned into a webbing over them... but that the only way to find out if that was the case was to go in... and she said that they dont do that unless I was in A LOT of pain... (I guess I wasnt in enough pain) so then on christmas eve the pain was 10X worse... so I called my obgyn the day after christmas and went in the next week... now Im just waiting to go into surgery on thursday... it hurts like hell... so I hope they can find something!!! so I guess we will see then... this is the only surgery that I have been worried about... I just feel like if they dont find anything... then what? am I just going to be in pain the rest of my life there too? or if they do find something...??? what? is it going to mean that I cant have kids...??? or it could be cancer...?? I guess I will just have to wait and see... thanks again for any prayers or good thoughts!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!