View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 06:57 PM   #1
Fancy_Pants
YT 500 Club Member

Cry So upset, PLEASE give opinion

I met one of the yorkies on my list this past weekend. It didn't turn out as I expected though. I met the woman with the yorkie in the parking lot and the dog growled and wiggled when I held her. The owner said that when new people come over she always does this but then warms up and wants to be petted. But she did NOT do that with me, she did let me hold her but would look me in the eye and growl so I would turn my head for fear she might try to nip me even though the owner said she would NOT bite me. I don't know if it was because she was in an unfamiliar place plus it was very cold & windy that day - in the 30's. The yorkie is very attached to her skin family. The woman asked me to come over to her house to "try" again. I'm afraid if I did buy her & brought her home with me she would never come around. I'm afraid she would growl at me in my house too and try to run and hide. I don't know, I'm just weary of this one now. Has anyone had a yorkie like this and with patience the yorkie came around?
Thank you in advance to anyone who can share an experience or a little advice.
~Shelly
Fancy_Pants is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!