View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 05:55 PM   #1
Xaleia
YT Addict

Default Looking for male yorkie in Northern CA area

I live in Roseville area and a friend of mine came to me today and asked if I could find him and his wife a yorkie. She's been wanting one for a while. He does not need to be registered, nor does he need to be a little one. On the other hand, he should not be over 7lbs grown.

They are looking for a little man to love. I told them I would post a note here and see what kind of response I get. I want a nice conformation, good quality healthy baby. Although he does not have to be registered, I do want a good representation of the breed.

By this I mean, he does not have to be perfect, but I want a reputable breeder or someone who knows the breed well and either has a male for sale or knows of one.

Thanks so much for reading and if you have one for sale or know of one, please send a pm here or my email is cljuliot@gmail.com.

I got my little boy from a home breeder. He is registered.. but was going to be a little big. I LOVE LOVE love him to death. I'm hoping to find one ...that is as cute and loveable as him for my friends. Of course we would want to visit the home and the parents.

Thanks all you wonderful yorkie lovers

Chrissy
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!