View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 03:44 PM   #6
ralphier
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by txrosegirl View Post
well it was an accident and you are trying to figure out how to not let it happen again ... please do not beat yourself up!

and i would love to see pics of the bed (before and after)...EA furniture is not cheap so i am thinking it is going to be kind of hard to do but you will figure out whatever is best and if you or your BF is handy, i bet you will make it look great

and i have never slept without a box spring either now that you mention it...i did not think of that lol...however i can fall asleep anywhere (airplanes, those uncomfortable airport chairs, in cars, etc) so i think it will be okay hehe
Yep, bf is actually very handy thank God. He made a lot of our furniture so I know he can make it work (hopefully ha ha).

And I am the Princess and the Pea when it comes to sleeping . I am very particular to the point of it being obsessive almost. So if I can handle the no box spring thing...you definitely can!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!