View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 03:26 PM   #1
ralphier
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Omg Cutting the legs off our King bed...We are definitely owned by our Yorkie!

Yeah...you know your Yorkie owns you when you will hack the legs off of your nice Ethan Allen four poster bed! Ralphie fell off the bed in the middle of the night last night Scared me to death!! He was fine but it must have been absolutely terrifying for the poor baby. I just panicked and held him and cried. Our bed is sooo high off the ground and we have wood floors and no rug. I know this sounds just ridiculously irresponsible, but he has never ever had a problem. It really is no excuse though, trust me I know. My bf and I had discussed just cutting the legs down so it will be much shorter and getting a really soft rug to go underneath. I hated to do it, but after last night we both agreed, it is a must. Ideally, we think we might get a platform bed that is really low to the ground, then maybe little Agnes might get to sleep with us as well. I am not even bothered by it...I told my bf "Saw that sucker down!" I don't even care anymore!

Anyone else ever resulted to damaging/altering precious furniture for the sake of their baby, ha ha??
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!