View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 10:03 AM   #1
amandawash
Lovin' my R & R
Donating Member

Omg Kinda nervous... I have an eye dr. appt. today- anyone wear glasses or contacts?

Well guys I finally broke down and made an appointment for an eye doctor. I go today at 2:15, but I am so nervous!!!!

About a year ago I noticed I was really have trouble seeing at night, especially when it was raining and of course dark! I decided I could live with that, but more recently I find that I can't see so clear! It used to take a few seconds for the TV guide on the television to clear up, but now it always stays blurry. I am making more mistakes with typing at work, and have a hard time focusing on words if they are grouped in large paragraphs.

I also can't see people avatars really well unless they are the larger donating ones I am scared to think that glasses or contacts may be in my future!!! I know people do it everyday but I hate fussing with extra steps and always loose things (think sunglasses).

Is an eye appointment scary? I know I have been before but it would have been in the middle of high school and sadly that is now over ten years ago! Help me!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!