View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 01:58 AM   #31
yorkieisme
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saleswman View Post
You have been on my mind. I dont come around to much anymore, I just had to come and check up on you.

Hope you are doing ok.

Shirley
thank you Shirley......we are doing fine, the first two weeks after being home was very hard on me and my family. Many phone calls back and forth to NC and KY were a lot, however the 1 month came last week and it seemed everyone was still stuck as it just happened. My niece was put on medicine to calm her down, she had lost a few pounds, but now seems to appear to be doing fine.

My oldest daughter last Sunday made some pretty harash statements toward GOD and questioned him of coures I did not say anything because it would not help and of course I do not have the answers to her questions...no one does. We ride it out day by day, my brother calls every night sometimes I can't even answer his calls because I end up with a terrible headache afterwards and end up with no sleep. I know I am not right for doing this, but I sometimes have to have a mental down time for myself to keep going and helping were needed. I am starting to focus more on my own kids, and possibly spoiling them because sometimes you have no idea when its your last day. You don't want to question the what if's..my brother ask everytime I speak with him if I thought Matthew loved him.......of course Matthew was a teenage boy that felt rules were for dumbies. As you can see I am blaming Matthew more for this now then I did....we as parents have to hold kids accountable for their actions and even if Matthew wasn't driving that car he did play a part in the outcome.

The media sucks when its at its best............I have had to call the paper and ask them to stop reporting about it because people are able to post blogs on it and some of them are terrible. Here is what one woman stated to Corey's Mama (Corey was the other kid that died with Matthew)
"Mrs. Locklear I am sure that Corey would not want charges pressed against Ricky Williams, Ricky and his family are hurting enough".

This made me so mad, I couldn't see straight. Ricky and his family are not hurting near as much as we are, Ricky also gets on myspace, post pictures of him and his girlfriend in bed together, now does that seem like he is hurting? I will be glad when his so called court trial comes up and is finished.

Anyway its early here and I need some much needed coffee. You may PM if you want. take care and thank you for checking up on us..

Julie
yorkieisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!