View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 08:37 PM   #3
darnlora
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

My mom lives in Iowa about 40 minutes from Delhi my mom and sister both have purchased yorkies from her and neither of them have had any problems with them. I at one time was going to purchase a pup from her however I couldnot get to Iowa in time and she had another lady interested that she ended up selling pup to..... I couldnot get to Iowa for a month (you snooze and loose) I had alot of lengthy conversaions with the lady at Sands she was very nice very knowledgeble and all pups are well socialized my mom and sister would buy from her again. Sorry your experience was not a good one you probably caught her in the middle of her life... Before you buy any pup though unless you don't care about registration papers make sure lady has papers to give you for if you don't get them before you get pup you probably won't get them.... Alot of people on here can tell you horror stories. Welcome to YT!!!!!! Greetings from Oklahoma!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!