View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 06:08 PM   #1
buckeye_in_GA
Yorkie Yakker

Cake Gracie's Birthday Party -- Cake from Publix!

We had Gracie's party today--what fun! Check out the cake! We gave Publix pictures and asked them to make their "shaggy dog" cake look like Gracie. Everyone thought it was adorable and tasted great too!

We had 14 humans (10 adults) and 4 dogs..plus the 2 of us. The dogs included a beagle, Shi Tsui (Gracie's BFF), miniature poodle and Norwich terrier. They all got Lick-a-lots frozen snacks plus a "cheesy" dog treat (looks like a cookie with a paw imprint!) They all got along very well and Gracie loved it! She also got lots of gifts....treats, toys, etc.

A year ago, I never would have believed it if someone told me I'd be hosting a "doggy birhtday party"! But what a hoot! We all stood around and watched the dogs while we ate, talked and watched the football games.

Gracie's Mom
Attached Thumbnails
Gracie's Birthday Party -- Cake from Publix!-gracies-birthday-party-1-11-09-resize2.jpg   Gracie's Birthday Party -- Cake from Publix!-gracies-birthday-party-1-11-09-resize3.jpg   Gracie's Birthday Party -- Cake from Publix!-gracies-birthday-party-1-11-09-resize4.jpg   Gracie's Birthday Party -- Cake from Publix!-gracies-birthday-party-1-11-09-resize1.jpg  
buckeye_in_GA is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!