View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 05:07 PM   #1
GeorgiaOnMyMind
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Adorable Male Ready for His New Home, Abilene, Texas

1. Your name - Georgia Myers

2. Your city, state: Merkel, Texas (outside of Abilene)

3. Your phone number: (325)829-9817

4. Your email address: georgiamyers@gmail.com

5. Yorkie(s) For Sale: 1 Male

6. Birthdate of Yorkie(s): October 15, 2008

7. Age of Yorkie(s): 12 weeks

8. Weight of Yorkie(s) parents: 5 lbs 10 oz & 6 lbs 1 oz

9. Current weight of Yorkie(s) for sale: 4 lbs 12 oz

10. Registration if any (AKC, etc): AKC

11. Price: $1000

12. When puppies will be ready to be taken home: Now

13. Do you ship your Yorkies: Possibly

14. Any additional information you want to add: Jake comes with a one year health guarantee and will be vet checked before he goes to his new home. Jake is going to bring a family tons of happiness as he is a very fun, active and playful guy. Of course, he likes to play with us and his siblings; however, he and his mom have become somewhat of a team and roughhouse with each other. Jake is not going to be a fragile little Yorkie and since we have 3 children and a larger dog; he would be wonderful in a home with the same. He will probably be close to 7 pounds and he is up to date on his puppy shots, de-wormed and also doing very well potty training on pee pads. His personality traits and color seem to be following his fathers, and if that remains true, he will be a lot of fun, but very devoted to each one of his family members and doesn’t have an unkind bone in his furry little body.

We have raised our puppies in our home on 5 acres with lots of love, exercise, snuggling and cuddling, in and outside play and of course, absolutely pre-spoiled! We have become very attached to this little guy and want him to be in a Forever Home that will appreciate and love as much as we do. If you have any questions or need further information, please call or email me and I will be glad to answer any you may have. I have additional pictures of Jake and his parents that I can send. Thanks for taking time out so that I could share Jake with you.

Jake-11.JPG

Jake2.JPG
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!