Thread: I am so worried
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 02:02 PM   #1
Tami and Taylor
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default I am so worried

A couple of weeks ago Taylor peed in her sleep. I totally forgot about it. a one time thing.
However she did it again, I forgot to mention it to him on friday when we were there for her check up and 3rd set of shots. SO I was at his office for a free puppy class and told him about it. She also drinks alot of water.
He said well some puppies sleep so sound that they some times lose control. But to be on the safe side he wanted to get a glueclose check. It was 133 (normal). No worries, it was just what he said. Today she was sleeping in her kennel and all of a sudden barked to get out. (kind of an startled bark) We ran to go get her and she had peed in her sleep again. I am really getting worried. Just a few min. ago she was sleeping on the sofa next to me and she peed again ! I am calling the Vet in the morning, but does anyone have any suggestions? She did just get some more shots could this have something to do with it? The vet said is was ok to control her water intake. I thought I was doing that today, but she is still peeing alot. Please help me, why does this alway have to happen on the week end.
Tami and Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!