View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 12:45 PM   #13
Nikis2
Currently Suspended!

I tell you people are unbelievable out there. I even get emails from people in other country's they can no longer take care of their yorkie Blah blah blah. send money. I am a breeder and I was scammed by a man in Up State New York. I even had my vet talk to the man. I sent the money the babies were shipped in and they were horrible nothing like the pictures. They were huge, floppy ears and 1 was really sick kept going into seizures. After several phone calls from me and my vet he decided to send me another one which I certainly didn't want. My vet and I found loving homes for them all. The one that was sick wound up having a serious heart problem and after several weeks and over a thousand dollars of vet bills the puppy lost its fight. To this day I would never buy a puppy through the internet and I never sell a puppy to anyone that has not planned out or done their research about a yorkie baby. Good luck in finding your new baby my heart really goes out to you and anyone else who has been put through such a terrible experience.
Nikis2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!