View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 12:22 PM   #3
hugz4all4
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie's Mom View Post
So glad he's doing so well ! Your vet suggested Pedigree ??? Wow...glad that you know better. TOTW is a good food and 32% protein, which is just fine. If he is doing well on it, I'd keep him on it (if it were me). What is her issue w/ TOTW?

If you compare the actual analysis listed on dog foods vs. puppy foods, the differences are usually marginal, if at all. Maybe you could suggest your vet take a looksie at that ?

When I asked her about his itching, (its only on his sides) she asked me what food I had him on and I told her, she said that because its a realtive new food she didnt trust it yet and then she bluntly told me that he should be on a puppy food and suggested pedigree. They are finally carrying wellness in one of my local feed stores. (one only carries diamond made foods where I get my totw and the other only carried SD) so Im super excited about that, I bought a small bag and will try Tucker on that slowly and see how he does. I always felt alittle quilty that he wasnt on a puppy food even though totw is a life stage food. So maybe I wont feel quitly anymore
Thanks for you help though
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!