View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 11:59 AM   #14
Nancy1999
I ♥ Joey & Ralphie!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tang View Post
I'm a normal stuff sever in a pet food products company in Tianjin China.
We produce some Janpanese brands and the goods must be irradiated by gammaray before we export.
There is an OEM factory produce the VITALIFE brand products and sometimes we lad the containers togather in the same place here our good irradiated.
We also purchase some semi-manufactured goods from them and then finish the packing ourself as the CHICKEN WITH SWEET POTATO.
Here I can tell everybody that the materialsof the pet food are GOOD.
BUT,plz notice that the safty of the goods are according to the QC of the factory and the leaders.
For example,as the irradiate process,different dose of the inspection are under the factory's require,most pet goods are irradiated from 8 to 10 kGy and also it costs different.

I haven't visited their factory so I can't tell you how they work and how they grantee the safty of the products.

Most pet food export to Japan from China are stricter that to U.S on the quality as I know.

I stay in the workship everyday to learn the knowledges of the manufactures of the goods and I'm willing to explain the questions to you.

But please stop complaing the quality of the goods from our country,we make everyting under the client's specifications and standards or they would not purchase our products.

Anybody who's interested in this topic,you can contact me by mail at lifengtang0406@yahoo.com.

I don't mean to complain about the quality, and probably the overall quality is excellent. However, a few examples have scared many of us. For example, the usage of leaded paint in the Mattel toys, sure it was Mattel's fault for not being specific about the type of paint used, but it is such common knowledge here not to use leaded paint on practically everything, let alone children's toys. I imagine in several years some of these differences will be ironed out, and I've purchased many products that were made in China, but when it comes to the safety of our children and pets, you just want to be so careful. I'm not saying that it's China's fault there have been problems, I place the responsibility on the client that hires you, but that is no comfort, if your child or pet get sick. Unfortunately, all it takes are a couple of bad things happening before people get leery, but, I am sure this is something your country will overcome.

Join today and remove this ad!