View Single Post
Old 08-08-2004, 08:17 AM   #15
Casey's Mom
Yorkie Talker

Smile New Yorkie

Thanks so much for your help. I am sure that I will have more questions as time goes by. I had read about the low blood sugar issue but not about the joints. I am glad that I had made the ramp for the sofa now. This little guy is a treasure. He really likes crumbled hamburger and tiny bits of hot dogs. How about those things? I was thinking that the protien would be good. I limit the amounts of course. But I do feed him small bits several times a day.
I will also enjoy having a place to brag about him. I find myself telling everyone about him.
This is a big change for me. Our last dog was a big beautiful lab. We suddenly lost her to cancer at just 10 yrs old. I was devasted as you can imagine. My husband works nights and we were the best of friends. We lost her only 1 week after finding out she was ill. It was such a shock. And I miss her terribly. I can only imagine sadie in heaven watching with giggles as I play with this little bundle of fluff. He is wonderful.
We live in the country on 14 acres and 3 lakes. He really enjoys running and checking out things. I stay close to him but let him have his adventures. We also ride a harley so of course he will have a harley jacket soon. I don't believe that he will ever ride but he will be looking like a tough biker dog. That is one of the endearing things about these guys. They have such lion hearts. Now if I can only get him to quit stealing Winston's (the cat) sparkle balls.
Thanks again carol
Casey's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!