7. Age of Yorkie(s): about 5 months old

8. Weight of Yorkie(s) parents:

9. Current weight of Yorkie(s) for sale: 3.5

10. Registration if any (AKC, etc): ACA

11. Price: $700

12. When puppies will be ready to be taken home: Immediately

13. Do you ship your Yorkies: No

14. Any additional information you want to add:

I am looking to re-home this 5 month old male. My aunt (his original owners) were unable to take care of him. He is registered, has all of his shots, he'll need a booster when hes a year old (thats what it says in his papers) . He has already been microchipped with Resq, it says you can use the card that he came with to fill out the online form and register him. He also comes with over $800 worth of puppy accessories like a metal playpen enclosure, a plush dog house, tons of toys, a yorkshire terrier booklet, all of his paperwork.

The original owners were also kind enough to write a general description about his temperment. This isn't his first home, he was originally bought for $1,000 from a person from San Francisco who was unable to take the proper care of him due to his ailing parents. I have no idea how much he paid for the puppy. I came to this website specifically find someone who loves yorkies and would accept him into their home. Please call me or email me for any other information.
Valer452 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!