View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 10:47 PM   #1
michsmith1973
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Introducing Jackson and Shelby

Hello, I've been a lurker on the board for a while.....and thought it was time that I introduced myself and my sweet furbabies Jackson and Shelby. Jackson just turned 6 months old on Dec. 26th and Shelby will be 6 months old on the 18th of January. They are both full blooded yorkies but I got them from two different breeders as my Jackson is my teapot weighing in at a little over 11lbs and Shelby is my teacup weighing in right at 3lbs. Hey a girl has to have a matching set....LOL They are my pride and joy....along with my kitty Sammy. They both have the most charming personalities.....but Jackson is much more mellow than Shelby Lynn....she is definately the loud mouth and wants to be known as the BOSS. We also live with my parents who have a shih-tzu named Tinkerbell and a black lab named Charley (she's a girl). They all get along great and you will probably see me sharing many photos of the whole gang and also of them having playdates with my sisters newest addition to her family....an 8wk old maltese named Jasmine.

Anyway, wanted to take a moment to introduce ourselves and say hello. If you'd like you can see larger photos of the babies in the gallery at:

YorkieTalk.com Photo Gallery - michsmith1973 Gallery - Powered by PhotoPost
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!