Thread: Bully Sticks
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 08:17 PM   #11
Nancy1999
I ♥ Joey & Ralphie!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LorraineW22 View Post
I haven't checked ebay yet but will do it. Right now it is 11 pm. and I still have to balance my checkbook before I go to bed. Yuk.
What does joining YAP entail besides joining on Yorkie Talk? Is there a fee? I sent a donation in back in Oct. and I think it was for that. Maybe I'm a member??? Lorraine
No, YAP stands for Yorkies against Puppymills, it's just a club for those people who would like to see an end to puppy mills, or at least kennel conditions raised. We usually inform each other when a state is having important legislation that has an impact on puppymills, and we try to encourage people not to buy their dogs from a Petstore or website. Here's the link. Join YAP Here, and everyone is welcome to join. There are many social clubs at Yorkietalk, and all of the are free to join. Here's the link to other social clubs. Social Clubs

By the way, I didn't see any good deals on e-bay tonight, they also sell them on Amazon, and maybe you can find them there. I know you can find them for less then $3.00.

Join today and remove this ad!