View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 07:54 PM   #1
heatherlee143
Senior Yorkie Talker

Unhappy Frontline harmful?

I read on a website this story about frontline . . .

BEST YET AS A ALTERNATIVE TO SPOT DROPS

To Doctor Ben at CedarCide: I wish I had talked to you five years ago. If I had used BEST YET my life would be different today. I am so sorry, I just didn't know the consequences of listening to money hungry Veterinarians.

I got Niklas as a puppie in 2002. A beautiful male Silver Sable German Shepherd. He helped me through the the rough times I had as a middle aged widow. What a dog he was. I did everything right with him, so I thought. The Vet gave him his shots, put him on a science diet and prescribed a regiment of Spot Drops to keep the fleas off him. But I was so wrong. Niklas died young at 5 years. I was heartbroken. I became obsessed with finding out what killed him. My Vet avoided me and objected when I asked for a autopsy. He would not do it. He became extremely angry with me when I took Niklas's body to the University. Now I know why. The autopsy confirmed that I had killed my beloved Niklas. I cried for weeks. Now I am on a mission to save other dogs from unknowingly being killed by their masters. A mission that makes every Vet in the country cringe. And rightfully so. I killed Niklas by using Frontline Spot Drops on him. I actually induced thyroid cancer in him with the chemical called Fipronil. And I also exposed myself to the same carcinigen. I murdered my friend and companion of five years. I will never get over that. Perhaps I can help save someone else from the horrible guilt I must live with.

Please post this to the Testimonial page of your website with a link to the following publication related to the use of Frontline, Advantage, Adams, Bio Spot, Defend and Zodiac Spot on Pesticides. I am sure there are many more I didn't name. This is a multibillion dollar revenue stream for the Chemical Companies and the Vets of America are their partners in crime. After talking to you Dr. Ben, I see how foolish I was. The theory of using my Niklas as a magnet for fleas and letting him kill them for me using poisons in his blood stream is downright stupid. One spray of BEST YET kills them instantly and does a pretty good job of keeping them off for many days. I know because I now have a new Niklas in my life and rest assured, the local Vet will never see the likes of me or Niklas II anywhere other than the courthouse. Incidentally, I drive by his clinic everyday on the way to work. He has a flashing sign that says "Get Your Frontline Here". My advice to folks reading this testimonial, print a copy of the following publication http://www.apnm.org/publications/res...leachemfin.pdf
and confront your Vet with it immediately. Quit using the Spot on Drops and Get some CedarCide BEST YET. As for you Dr. Ben, perhaps you need to step up and tell the World what you have known for years about these chemicals ! Silence is not noble !

Katherine Mindy Sensha........San Francisco......California

Does anyone spot treat their dogs with frontline?? Does anyone know if this is harmful to or babies??????
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!